Who doesn't love a good flower crown? They've been popping up more and more in real weddings, and I couldn't be more excited. Flower crowns scream "romance". A little "boho". A little laid-back. A little unexpected. They can make any woman feel like a goddess. They can fit almost any wedding hair style, and be worn as a full-crown or as a half-crown. So I've rounded up a selection of five gorgeous flower crowns to inspire you for your own wedding.
Another big trend lately is the flower crown bar party. Check out this one from Glitter Guide (and hey, if you decide to throw your own flower crown bar party...send a girl an invite!). And then if you want to learn how to make your own flower crowns, these websites have great tutorials to check out:
- A great DIY Flower Crown Tutorial from Design Sponge
- Another great tutorial from Brides
- Lauren Conrad's DIY Flower Crown Tutorial
- A simple baby's breath tutorial from Rustic Wedding Chic
- Kristine Marie's Flower Crown Tutorial
- An easy tutorial using fake flowers from Kelly Murray
- A dainty flower crown tutorial from Makeup.com
- A beautiful tutorial from Living Fresh Flower School & Studio
Which do you like most: the full-crown or the half-crown?