Jennifer contacted me a few months ago about her wedding at the Westin Poinsett in downtown Greenville, SC. After talking to her for even just a few moments, I knew that we were going to be a great fit for each other...and I knew her wedding was going to be beautiful.
Jennifer is a poised and kind Southern girl, and Ryan is a classy Southern gentleman. The two of them were made for each other. I came in to organize and direct her wedding ceremony, and it was the most heartfelt ceremony I've ever witnessed. Ryan and Jennifer not only sincerely love each other, but also have clearly touched many lives as evidenced by the happy tears their family and friends shed while watching their ceremony. Thank you guys for allowing me to be a part of your special day!
- Photographer: Ryan and Alyssa Photography
- Venue: The Westin Poinsett
- Ceremony Coordinator: Bespoken
- Florist: Kate Asire Flowers
- Rentals: Professional Party Rentals
- Officiant: The Wedding Lady, Danielle Baker
- Ceremony Cellist: Greenville Wedding Music
- Hair and Makeup Stylist: Cotton Rouge
- Caterer: The Westin Poinsett
- DJ/Reception Entertainment: Uptown Entertainment
- Reception Coordinator: The Westin Poinsett
- Bride's Dress: Justin Alexander from NY Bride & Groom
- Bride's Jewelry: Kendra Scott
- Bride's Shoes: Kate Spade
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Adrianna Papell & Donna Morgan
- Cake: Jennifer Bowling with Clemson Cakery
- Calligraphy and Signage: Paper and Pine Co.
- Groom’s and Groomsmen’s Apparel: The Black Tux
- Invitations: Shasta Bell Calligraphy