If you've ever gone out of town for a wedding, you likely love it when the bride and groom leave you a little welcome gift when you check-in. These wedding welcome bags are such a special touch, and if done correctly, will tie in with the rest of your wedding. Plus, your out-of-town guests will love them and feel super appreciated for traveling to come celebrate with you!
One of the things I get asked quite often by Bespoken Brides is for some advice on assembling wedding welcome bags, and today...I'm sharing that advice with everyone :)
BAG & BOX IDEAS
- Personalized tote bags (SO many out there! Check Etsy, Land's End, etc.)
- Wine boxes (again...Etsy to the rescue)
- Gift bags in your wedding colors
- Pretty boxes (Target, Hobby Lobby, Etsy, Amazon)
- Pretty baskets (Target, Hobby Lobby, Etsy, Amazon)
- Pretty trays(Target, Hobby Lobby, Etsy, Amazon)
WHAT TO FILL THE BAGS WITH
- A map of the city of the wedding with special places and/or points of interest
- A copy of your wedding weekend itinerary
- A thank you note
- Bottles of water
- Snacks (Bonus points if they're local snacks!)
- Small packets of ibuprofen (for post-wedding hangovers)
- Small packets of tissue (for tears shed during your ceremony)
- Gift card to local restaurant
COMPANIES THAT WILL DO IT FOR YOU
If you are super busy, I would highly recommend looking into one of the following companies to design and assemble your wedding welcome bags/boxes! They do a beautiful job, and some will even deliver to your hotels for you.
What are you putting in your wedding welcome bags??? Tell us below!