The Cedar Room | Charleston, SC
Courtney & Chad
In their own words:
"Shannon was so amazing to work with...she made designing my wedding so much more stress-free than it could have been. Everything was perfect!"
Courtney and I went to high school together. After she got engaged, she saw me share a Bespoken post on Facebook and sent me a private message, asking if I plan weddings in Charleston. Of course! We started talking more about her wedding, and I was so honored when she asked me to plan her beautiful September wedding.
Courtney and Chad have ties to New Orleans, and they both love brunch... so we planned and designed a classic New Orleans-Inspired Brunch wedding in the heart of Charleston at The Cedar Room! With a neutral color palette (the guests were kindly asked to wear black!) and so many personal details, this was a stunner of a wedding. Featuring two bands, an on-site cigar roller, bourbon tasting bar, and much more...you will regret not reading more about this wedding! Click here for the full post and to see even more pics!
- Venue: The Cedar Room
- Planner & Designer: Bespoken Weddings & Events
- Photographer: Bette Walker Photography
- Videographer: This is You
- Florist: Tiger Lily Florist
- Musicians: Ear for Music
- Cigar Roller: Cigar Row
- Trolley: Absolutely Charleston Transportation
- Vintage Rental Car: Low Country Valet & Shuttle Co.
- Linens: La Tavola & Eventhaus
- Chairs & Joggling Board: Eventhaus
- Lounge, Chandeliers, Gold Console Tables: Ooh Events
- Bride's Dress: Anne Barge from Buckhead Bridals
- Groom's Attire: Guffey's of Atlanta
- Beauty: Lashes and Lace