Bespoken's Shadow Program
I am so honored you are interested in applying for Bespoken's Shadow Program!
All Bespoken employees begin as an Event Day Shadow. Rather than hiring interns, we hire Shadows for wedding and event days.
Right now, we are accepting applications for 2018's Fall Shadow Program (dates listed below). Interviews will take place during the first three weeks of July (it's a thorough interview process!). Please read the following information before applying.
Fall 2018 Shadow Program: August 27 - December 30, 2018
Bespoken's Shadow Program is for anyone interested in the wedding and event business. Shadows will have the opportunity to have hands-on experience during weddings and events.
Shadows must be willing to commit to at least 5 weddings or events during the Shadow Program. These dates will be given to the candidates during interviews, and the chosen Shadows must commit to those dates before being accepted into the program. When you commit to a date, I ask that you set aside the entire weekend, as times and locations vary.
What are you looking for?
- Someone who is dynamic, friendly, and dedicated
- Someone who is organized, positive, adaptable, and intuitive
- Someone who is interested in and has a passion for weddings and events
- Someone who is detail-oriented
- Someone who can commit to working approximately 10-15 hours per wedding or event
- Someone who has a strong work ethic, loves to learn, can problem solve, is an amazing communicator (both written and orally), and is very responsible
- Someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and support the team
- Someone who is able to commit to shadow at weddings (usually on Saturdays) -- must set aside the entire weekend for the wedding or event
- Someone who is interested in attending the wedding rehearsal to better prepare for the wedding day
This position is unpaid, but I would be happy to work with you to help you get college credit if that is something your school offers. I'm confident this would be a great learning experience for you. If chosen, you would need to be able to work in Greenville, SC and the Upstate of South Carolina.
If this sounds like you and sounds like something you'd be interested in, please fill out the application no later than Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Please do not email me your application or email me to confirm receipt of your application. If you have any questions, please leave them in the application form! I will be in touch with applicants I think are a good fit by Wednesday, June 27, 2018.
I can't wait to hear from you!